"I tell you what?"
One of my kids, the little boy said, "Mom ... I'll tell you what," when you wanted me to know something. So I'll tell you why. And
story ... I've always been told I'm an easy laugh, but I have really easy are the tears of grief, the anger, the nostalgia, to hear the Chopin, the of laughs. Like a tear incontinence syndrome, or as you and it's contagious, or DNA. I do not know nor do I care. And
story ... I like to mourn in the rain. The cold drops cool the heat of the cheeks and coupled with salty tears. The yin and yang. I do sneak tickle behind the ears to the collar and, as and how, to the navel. And I feel more like laughing and more willing to mourn. And
story ... someone who lives above the clouds know when I need water falling from the sky. And sends me on my contention relief. And I tell
one, two, three ... and breathe. Deep, very deep. Laziness gets me, and I have to go to work (a luck which falls in the country, the EU ... etc ...), so I'll go unraveling of the fingertips and soles. Happy
rain!
0 comments:
Post a Comment