Joaquín Sabina Concert, Saturday, May 29, 2010, 20:30, General Rumiñahui Coliseum, Quito, Ecuador.
was like reuniting with an old friend ... And it was a reunion with an old friend ... An old friend who does not visit much, I do not write much but I want to write what I know. And, of course, I also will respond with what I suppose you need to know, especially since I realized that draws from experiences of others to write their songs ... from my experiences. Some time ago we went out together a lot and we embriagábamos, women were looking after the heart breaking us, excuse to get drunk we put more and more women find themselves-or women-who end up making same. We changed because we hardly see or drink ... Could it be that we're old? My other friends did not like him very well, so we could not go out in groups of all but very rarely, so it was a relationship of friend to friend and no group of friends. I knew well, as evidenced
back in 2006. I love to reconnect with someone like that, but I missed the toasts looking into his eyes ... There will be another time ... I hope. Although, like last time, this time with Serrat, "lacked a little rock and roll (well, no, this time far short of rock'n'roll), it was an memorable ... but I accept that nothing like the first time, that the Agora
. It was a trip to the past, an invitation to remember when we got along so well and we did not care much nothing more than this, however painful it was. Irresponsibility ... what memories ... But hey, more than two hours, a lot of connection with people who nearly filled the arena, the essential complicity with his musicians, Mara (good replacement for the irreplaceable Olga Roman) to put on stage more than one song after another to activate the time machine and take a walk. I did not like the version of son of Sox prefer black-
good version but I loved blouse
As a toothache good version but I loved blouse
(a moment that went straight to the top 5 of all the concerts of my life), the new songs went a little force, and timely talk about what is happening with new albums from old artists, and enjoyed it. Some small problems of feedback and guitar Jaime Asua that stopped ringing at the end. Joaquin almost imperceptible tune-not as much as the same Asúa that not catching the tone wet rains - songs played half tone down for years, cigarettes and height will not interfere Quito, the pair mortal jumps and screams coming out Heart with Bird step followed worse for the sun ... and the dream fulfilled at last jump and shout that
"if you want to live a hundred years, do not live as I live" ...
... Blues Still's (track)
... Intro (Lili Marlen) 01. Lemon tiramisu 02. 03
widow Clicquot. Want to ...
04. black stockings 05. Birds of passage 06. worse for the sun 07. On the boulevard of broken dreams 08. Rains, it pours (with Jaime Asua)
09. Suicide driver (Pancho Varona)
10. Like a toothache (Mara Barros) 11. And yet I love you (Mara Barros) + And yet ... 12. Bohemian crystal 13. A song for Madeleine 14. City Fish 15. Who has stolen the month of April? 16. Liar 17. Melancholy Street 18. 19 days and 500 nights 19. Princess
--- 20. Game called love (Antonio García de Diego) 21. Vinegar and roses
22. + Wedding nights and gave us ten
--- 23. The case of the platinum blonde (with Antonio García de Diego and Jaime Asua) 24.
pills not dream ... Crisis (track)
(why does everyone think is Rock Box
?) With some classic rock: first issue I do not know what it was, after Drive The Cars,
Fields of gold Sting and
The Pirate lame and without gentleman's agreement, which was on the setlist of them. Although not said anything so beautiful as that memorable
"We must not make a garden in the Bread, that neither you nor I are Guayasamín Julio Jaramillo" he told Serrat, made such a gem for Quito:
"We must not make a garden in the Bread, that neither you nor I are Guayasamín Julio Jaramillo" he told Serrat, made such a gem for Quito: on a child with old face that dares to fly under the brown sky dying behind the mirror.
One invents
always the same song the drunken poet and his muse
keyboard accordion nicked of mortal sin without excuses.
One always sings the same song
near the station wagon where he sleeps when the weather threatens routine.
One rumination always the same song like a dog barking at a moon with the same trumpet and trombone same mariachi did not fortune.
One just never the same song between the how and
And so the night was going from song to song-before been
0 comments:
Post a Comment