Thursday, May 20, 2010

Best Spa Brazilian Wax Ottawa

Navacerrada

walk with the feeling that the volcano Eyjafjallajokull has taught me much about clouds that come and go, clouds of ash, which I think are no longer but, yes they are. And with the power to paralyze an entire airport. I have to respect nature ... and know its power.
My strength right now, come to spend the 21 hours that I left the day, as Scarlett in "Gone With the Wind", I still have the "think about tomorrow." And tomorrow I get on a bus after work, to go to Navacerrada, to sing, I like a lot, fed me and relaxes me. Good company will do me good. Laughter with my three sintenores, and a few others, are guaranteed ... and the mountain air do the rest.
I'm not for many plans, but I'm already risky and I sing over. The music of the soul, which is worn on the skin, and feels in gut is a common and universal language. I have not done so far, nor do I know if I'll do sometimes, but I'll share with you a link that reaches me from a dear friend. May you enjoy it. Good weekend.

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741

0 comments:

Post a Comment