Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pusooy Cheerleader Party Walkthrough

fado tango

He said he was a tango, and no, I'm a tango, or will you and I have danced, chanted and carried. I'm for fado. Seem to come from Latin fas, fastum : Destination. Are the result of saudade, that feeling of melancholy remembrance of a product of the joy away; the feeling that remains when what once was, material or immaterial, which in turn allowed to enjoy happiness and euphoria, has been lost and strange, and the fact of remembering, thinking him back or produces a feeling of returning to life.

Back to life in this full moon of Gemini ( "I recognize my other self and the waning of that self, I grow and glow")

A portable phone I have had not 24 hours. So I phoned from a pay phone ... after doing a lot of memory. What a rush!. In the old phone become locked posts for several years, I reviewed with nostalgia before switching to another. I hardly drop even know I do well. There must decrease the other self, to make room for growth. Anyway ... things allegedly known.

At 1:08 a.m., just a moment, the moon will be in its fullness and continue their way to the last quarter, without stopping, holding nothing back. For many centuries has this habit. And I guess I'll go out behind the clouds that bring the rain blessed because I know that is hidden and watches me, without a trace.
Although I am of summer, sun and fire, today I am moon. Maybe it's years of experience and hope. Light a stick of incense, and do a prayer. The fullness is not enough to stay there, but to move forward.
While I listen to Amália Rodrigues, singing "Teardrop", and he invades this saudade, old friend, it makes me smile, smile as the full moon today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment