Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Full Weaves With Bangs

agenda balances

A setback in health and change at work cut my schedule in three to four hours a day. It is not a justification, not even explain ... is ... an introduction. The long drive allows me to be daily, and I have not gone bad. Yesterday, the moon lunaza gave me good morning, and I caught up right now, that I scratch a few minutes to wish you good day / week / month (and organizing my schedule when the days had their full 24 hours.) Say the full moon brings a lot of energy, and we must receive it with the idea of \u200b\u200btransforming it into useful. And, closing her eyes, remember the words of glory which he explained that a crane is not required to move a bic pen, enough two fingers. The passions are sometimes unsustainable.
say my analysis I am tired ... I am a heavy woman. And I refresh the slogan of a famous mark, "I LIGHT IT" ... and talk to Joa, who always was and is, and I'm surprised, as always, with his magic. He says that the opacities are fleeting, that hope and glamor are always nearby. So lighten, and I feel better. As I wish to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment