I want to take away the beauty of Quito
Monday, April 19, 2010
Murcruiser Stern Drive Skag Repair
I look out the window and took a picture. I'm not one of those people who carries his camera everywhere and take lots of photos, although I would be. I'd be a lot of things I'm not ... Took the main photo illustrating this post and, although not as expressive as you wanted, it is clear. Besides, I also put the other photo.
Beyond the aesthetic point of view, I wonder if the mayor thought how. There should be easy. Of course, if it do the same think such a meter in Quito, can take advantage of all the destruction on land accommodate around himself few cablecito-thousands of them, and make the public forget about the problem. But the transition between the light wires and cables hidden must be terrible. How many people will be without services, many complaints, how much production lost by a quirk of beauty ... It's like one of those useless plastic surgery or extreme makeovers that leave the patient-victim-worse than it was. I think we should think better the issue.
Photo Paul Simon T And if, as he says, wants to remove all the cables I think he said all I do not know, do not put so much attention either, the truth and put them underground, will have to make holes below the city, with or without meter. Great idea for a city built on filled streams in an area of \u200b\u200bhigh seismic activity. Touch move to other side when they start, because I do not think that in that short time delay. Going to a town with its cables through the sky to help me shelter in the morning sun. Who knows, maybe until I die in this hypothetical town, strange and foreign city, but with cables on my coffin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The other day I heard on TV that the mayor wants to make the city look prettier, hiding all the cables of light in the posts, I guess that also means that you are removing the poles. That looks ugly, it's dangerous, blah, blah, blah ... It is understood the idea, but I think the stupidest thing in the world. The chaotic beauty of tangled cables is the best thing about this city. It's the best they have many cities. This is not to say that Quito is ugly. It is a beautiful city, the most beautiful I've ever been, full of beautiful places, full of history and emotion ... And part of that beauty casually hangs over us, the bystanders not lift our heads and we miss the show killed more full of life and confusion. Transformers, a kite tangled, thick wires, thin wires, cables, hammocks hanging bird, broken wires reaching the floor. Cables, cables and more cables creating grids for invisible chess boards who drives us as pawns in their game to lose. Simply beautiful. Beauty is not planned at that time turned to progress.
0 comments:
Post a Comment