Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How Do You Sell Costumes For Credits Poptropica

Tough guys do not dance

In his poem On the hustle
- is that a poem? - Bukowski says Somebody asked: "What do you think of Norman Mailer?" I Told Them That I did not think about Norman Mailer ... Well, I do think of Norman Mailer, at least in the title of that book I read and I liked it and now can not remember at all, "says Spinetta as Star Search , " Memory I find it difficult, or I do not remember things I read "
-. This book is
Tough guys do not dance
, where even steal a phrase for my thesis ... The thing is I bought this book years ago in the Supermaxi because I thought it was the best title of the world, and read it quickly. The phrase I was and used it as an excuse, an escape in one of those rare occasions when it appeared the chance to dance and was not drunk enough to do it. Not that I think I'm a tough guy, but any excuse is valid when it comes to avoiding a dance. So many years have passed, trying not to dance, just jump like crazy at concerts. Since I am filled with appointments, I use the
not forget Andrew to explain my little desire to dance ... and I dance better lying and do not forget ... So you can imagine that I fail on a dance floor.

Well, I'm getting subject. The thing is that once I saw a story on the film
In one scene, Tom, the protagonist, is the happiest man in the world after having spent the night with his beloved Summer, goes out and all is happiness and joy. All smiles, greets people, cartoon birds will stop on the shoulder, you feel as beautiful as Han Solo. I do not think it was a tough guy before, but it has been and still is, fully understand their dance "improvised" in the street ... It is love. Being in love can make us dance, drink honey, read things that we never read. It's weird being in love, but is best in the world. Here is the video to better understand what I'm talking about although not completely. I tried to upload my version of YouTube but the clowns will not let me nisequé claim made by the FOX ... To rot ....

Well, that's the way ... and so you see when you open the elevator, when carried as 300 days of being in love ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment