Long ago I had an idea a good idea, as I, to write a story, a novel, a comic, a movie, a work theater or to a disk: the second coming of Christ. Well, I have to admit that it already had happened to many people before me, and there is even a part in The Brothers Karamazov in which one character with another baby and raises him what it would be Christ appeared to him the men in that time-I do not ask me to remember the names of the characters, everything I miss-... and that made me rethink the issue and develop a little more. Occasionally the idea back to me and I spend a few moments to think about how it was. Sometimes the idea degenerates and is no longer Christ, but someone with a kind of healing powers, reviver of the dead or something like that became famous because people think it is a divine envoy. Anyway, the idea is there, I sometimes attacked, sometimes disappears for a long time and then come back and talk to me from profundidaes my head and sometimes I think I should put down on paper and remove the air. Sometimes I even get excited with that, until ... Would you happened to have a great idea then is that someone else came up with the same? Well, this is the perfect case. Shipwrecked on the Internet I found Chosen, a comic by Mark Millar and Peter Gross, posed exactly that, the second coming of Christ. Damn ... I stepped forward, as I have advanced many others before and as will many others. No it's just I would have done, but go around the thing. For those interested, you can get here .
Will I someday advance at all? Something tells me it is very difficult to anticipate at this time when they say they are written. But someone has to come up with something new ... Am I, Lord?
0 comments:
Post a Comment