Tuesday, March 23, 2010

1986 Franklin Travel Trailer

Learn to laugh at yourself


I've been away for too long for my taste, and was waiting for an inspiration that I get to write the inaugural post of this year, that inspiration comes to me in a field slightly different from the literary, because things have changed unexpectedly and powerfully from the last time I showed up here ... Anyway, what I just heard on the news warrants rewrite.

First Commandment: Barcelona hate above all things; second commandment, and likewise
far, so good. Passed the video on the stadium, surely many people would drown in the laughter and another not so, there will be some of those fans sick of Quito (not saying that the disease lies in being a fan of Quito, but in the way of being swollen .. . all of those teams have fans and, unfortunately, the League has more than the other teams) they have taken as an insult and I will be planning revenge (or perhaps already published a video, do not know), but good, so good. The problem is what's leaders say Quito. It is clear that leaders are not always fans of the team ... and if they are leaders, supporters, are such stupid fan (the Pocho Harb, in the case of Barcelona) that they can not do any good to the team, except of course, if you're going to see a World in a distant continent and never returned to Ecuador. I think that is the case with the current leadership of Deportivo Quito ... What weeping, what lack of pride to go on television and threatened to make the whole weight of the righteous hand FIFA's fall on the U. .. Everyone at the table laughed when he saw the news but, above all, to see the reaction of the leaders of Quito. All well with the fans of Quito. I do not understand how anyone can be a fan of Quito, but all good ... ALL WELL ... I know that they should not stop you or ball to this video. They should learn their dirigentuchos, who are made to look bad to the institution, much more than poor performance in the cup, the last place in the national championship or the same loss to the league. As am a supporter of the U dedicated to the leaders of Quito, here's the video.


Hitler must be spinning in his grave, but Russian troops have burned their bones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment