The iPod effect
Everything can change in the score indicated ... Mood, walking speed, the amount of heat or cold, waking state the desire to do or not do something ... even luck. I leave home by Sarmiento ... as usual on the street and me. Then suddenly, from behind a tree appears Piazzola with Balada para un loco and people are removed from the world. Way with a smile on every face, break apart from the smog and traffic lights give way to me forever. Makes you think that today will be a good day. Spend hours, endless and terrible, and you find yourself in the back seat of a taxi , returning home with headphones on, listening to
Polonaise
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Blueprints For Beer Pong Table
of Shigeru Umebayashi and feeling memories destructive fall on you as a rival goal in the final minute of extra. Nothing to do ... I get on the bus and a child approaches me with his macabre plan to collect some money malhabidamente his fictional sister burned, with the same memorized speech, the same breaks, same inflection and the same photo girl burned in a fire in Zámbiza who cheats on you once ... and thank the heavens to turn up the volume and enjoy the real violence of The Beatles torn with Paul's voice crying Helter skelter while the unwary increase the fortune of this child. Then the wind hit me in the face when I open the window and see the houses painted red and hear the Red House Painters
with
Have you forgotten? that remind me that I have forgotten some things. And I smile because, anyway, it's fun to do, as fun as playing mentally-go and not so mentally- Paranoid android
as Thom Yorke
, alone with his guitar, and trying accompany him as we sing together. And accompany speaking, people return to see me when I make the second Andrés
can not live on love , or prepare Bunbury my preseason with choirs The thin man who never waver no
. That's fine. It's bad when you do the second Nacho , too high and people feel offended by the atrocities they sing in Dry martini SA and giving me account, I feel uncomfortable. But everything passes, everything is divine, everything is full of color of the sunsets from the past with that arch ripping electric guitar, with the sounds of angels armed with electric instruments, with a voice that is another perfect tool ... with Svefn-g-Englar of Sigur Ros
. And what about when you stay as bobazo, rival of Dan obituarista, looking at who is about as Rachel Jones, not knowing what to expect, with
in Demian Rice ears, or when one comes to love of all and any but none with the pillows and its inevitable Thank you, my twilight ... But the iPod effect brings its side effect ... deafness. I think I'm going deaf, I hear the silence that sneaks up behind me, ready to assail. I do not want that to happen ... I'm not Beethoven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment