New Law in New York: Teachers as "public authority"
This is the news ...
A new law toughens the penalty for assaulting teachers
Aguirre prepares a rule that turns teachers into "public authority"
What do you think? I honestly am not sure. On the one hand it is true that the teacher has to have authority for the student, but I think that this authority can be granted any law. I think the problem is more complex and I think that this law will not solve anything.
Why are students who assault teachers? Why teachers have so little authority in these times? I think it's a combination of several factors, but I think he has little authority in our society is the culture in general.
just have to take a look at the idols of our youth. What young man confesses that he admires a writer, a novelist is most concerning? What sighs adolescent love of a great poet, a playwright ...?
I think they're all crazy with the media figure of the moment. Going to say "soccer" (I'm thinking of CR), but it would be foolish charge against a sport so beautiful. Rather often be any successful professional upgraded to "superstar" by the mass media. For the kids they put these outfits by the eyes, regardless of where they are active: soccer, F1 drivers, singers, dancers, actors, actresses ... Well and why not, there are now prostitutes, pimps, procurers, professional gossips, etc. being followed with true devotion for many kids.
And we have already accepted that this is normal. We believe "natural" that young people are so ignorant, as if it had always been. No, young people are more ignorant than ever because the adults are, on average, more ignorant than ever. This is the model of society that we have left the U.S. and will take centuries to recover.
The problem is very well in the weakness of intellectuals that the state recognizes as such. Carefully chosen to never say anything, never move anything, and are unable to promote any social transformation, the great intellectuals of our culture has, quietly, its role as impersonation and forgery.
Contempt of students by culture, by teachers, education and knowledge that they can provide, not only pupils but politicians, state and, ultimately, society. What should
society do then? I do not know, I have no idea and I also do not care. Rather, I think everyone finds a solution for himself right? And if someone finds a solution recommended, as you can do is that, recommend it to whom it may concern. I am the Group Zero. Study psychoanalysis at its seminars and workshops in poetry writing, for more than ten years.
And what is the Group Zero? If you want to form yourselves your own answer by searching the web that much information. I can say that I think is like a society where culture, poetry and writing, have the highest authority, the knowledge is one of the greatest assets precious, and the teacher is the head of the institution he directs teaching, learning and who obeys.
For me it's an amazing site, which says a reef. The truth that I have reason to be happy. Would realize that more often.
Greetings! Kepa
0 comments:
Post a Comment