ROLE OF PARENTS IN THEIR CHILDREN'S EDUCATION Teaching Freud
PARENTS FINED FOR SCHOOL FAILURE OF YOUR CHILDREN
I read this morning in the newspaper that some parents were fined in Valencia, ... I do not know if he said "cause" or "allow" their children's school failure. Was a very short notice. Only said that the fine of 1800 euros had been and that the marriage had allowed the continued truancy of their children.
The news seemed to me just great. That is, not only the news but the sentence, I feel great that laws protect the child from those who sometimes are the worst enemies for their education: their parents.
What do I say outrageous? Anyone who thinks this would have to come a couple of months (in summer if possible) to work with me to the academy. It is amazing how some parents seem to despise not only the importance of educating their children (for example, reaching the academy more interested in prices and save money than in solving the problems of their children), but also there are some amazing cases. There are parents who bring kids with many problems that have not passed math in two years are one month in the academy, pass the math scraping, called to thank most sincerely ... and? ... And? and de-targeting their children from classes forever. Never again we hear from them.
Why did I do this? Then go to wit: to save money, because they think it is enough to approve scraping, because they believe their son and they can make do just ... Excuses to conceal this sentence: "Because we really want to help our son, approve, grow, and become an adult and independent. "
course parents do not say this phrase, but every sentence to the contrary. This is an unconscious desire that can only be detected if instead of believing the nonsense that tears and parents say, we only look at their actions.
Sorry for the anger but it is very sad to see kids that with a little help immediately begin to improve, are failing in school and in life because of the irresponsibility of parents.
Because these children so badly, though at first it may seem, are far less asshole. What happens is that their parents have totally neglected: They let them do what they want, do not help at all, do not give them more than hurt them most whims race in the most needed help, in short, treat them like complete idiots, until, little by little, they're getting to be so.
I have to say that until now I never found any case hopeless. On the contrary, if not for the families would be very easy for me to help these kids. What I always found is that the real problem is not the only student in your family.
Well, all that I so glad the sentence. Because I know the importance of the issue. And I think the law should intervene in families with truant children, who take very bad grades, repetition, etc. because kids under 16 or 18 years the family is responsible for the academic performance of children. Can take from 5 to 10, may from time to time suspend a subject that has been neglected ... but if they fail all subjects for multiple assessments is clear: the fault of the parents.
As a teacher certainly not for me to try to explain why this hooliganism of parents regarding the education of their children. What happens is that I am a student of psychoanalysis, so I think that yes I can say anything about it.
would have to study each case separately, but I would like to launch here several questions: Can we talk about envy of the fathers to the children? Can we talk about fear of old age and death, fear as the child's growth? Could the school failure of children play a major role in the family, the relationship between the parents, keeping them together, keeping them distracted from other problems in your marriage? ... Because this is like the novels of Agatha Christie, you have to investigate is who can get benefited from crime. The unconscious, Freud teaches us so, just looking to satisfy his desire, not judge, does not calculate consequences ... Therefore, if parents do not analyze their unconscious desire can reach them almost any wrongdoing to their children.
I will not give more clues, then people get used to give it all done. Whoever wants to know something, they point to the psychoanalytic seminars Zero Group ( www.grupocero.org ), who wants to prevent themselves from acting like an asshole with children, to be analyzed. And to academia ( www.cartagena99.com ), to study together the best professionals, should come directly around the world, parents and children. For those who have no desire to learn something new every day, has no desire to live.
Greetings! Kepa
Professor RĂos Alday
0 comments:
Post a Comment