PLAN FOR INNOVATION UNIVERSITIES OR jets?
This is the news:
reinvent universities for innovation-oriented
50 sites competing to be the first to create the largest campus of knowledge - Must defend their projects before an international committee
Please read what it says and see if you hear of something and what you describe. I do not know what you mean. I do not know if a purely architectural project, or is an innovation in the educational, cultural, sexual, religious, naturalist ... or what milk is.
I think having an affair with teaching is not clear. However much they try to innovate not ever get. The teachers will give classes basically the same as 500 years ago: Dictating notes, explaining, getting annoyed with students who do not understand ...
Until you read Freud and begin to take into account input from Psychoanalysis in the conception of thought, knowledge, knowledge ... are not going to innovate almost nothing apart from the architecture and technology.
Best Regards! Kepa
0 comments:
Post a Comment