ragtime souffle
I get the piano music has always been and I was surprised a few days ago the car radio in a ragtime while going to work, together with the new sun. Or the same sun that appeared after completing his trip around the world (though they say it is the planet that moves). I thought it best that the news company expected as normal. I knew there were some days of routine and soon came a necessary pause, perhaps a few months. Anxious, but confident, thinking that life is a souffle.
Mix in the right proportion of ingredients and expected to know the heat do its work. It is a painstaking task that requires enthusiasm and patience (much of the former and little of the latter is my dowry). The senses tell you when ready. The smell, color and appearance, the warmth and the faint rustle when he put the spoon (or finger) prepare the explosion of taste, reward the faith in miracles.
And I feel like a souffle without end, or eaten at the wrong time is no longer the same. Life gives us souffles to savor when the conjunction of the senses occurs either before or later. And you have to prepare the mixture, take it to the oven and trust, without precipitation.
souffle I wish one day, everyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment