Sunday, August 2, 2009

Steel Seal Head Gasket Repair

solar

spent the month of July!, Enterito. He served a year. And spent the solar eclipse.
Funny, I explained a friend, before heading to China to see that the Moon comes between the Sun and our planet. I studied in junior high school, or in BUP, and would draw very well on the exam, almost certainly. But now I understand things that I missed, so I forgot, to include the results of assessment, all these dances planetariums.
Perhaps being born in summer, at the beginning of Leo, I am a woman solar. Perhaps that's why I feel bad that the satellites cross my path, turning the brightness and energy that corresponds to a star ... maybe that's why I needed to learn that only when I make shade, you can see my crown in all its glory. That scholars and scientists do: take advantage of the interposition of the moon, to observe in detail the symbol that characterizes a queen. The moon just going and back light. It is curious that this can be seen from a few places on Earth, and from others, no.
I told a friend that I'm narcissistic, and I think it was Narcissus who looked in a mirror and gave her a patatús. I'm not quite put into mythology. For now, I have not achieved even looking at the mirror and looking in, saw such beauty. Nor I have tried a lot, really. I do not mind. And occasionally, the presence of the shadow is more illuminating than any sunlight
I look forward to the upcoming penumbral eclipse of the moon, to see what I discovered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment