MADRID ACADEMY ADVERTISING Youth without a future, students outraged
Today I saw a story in El Pais on a demonstration of young people without a future: http://www.elpais.com/articulo/espana/manifestacion/Juventud/Futuro/acaba/bronca/elpepuesp/20110407elpepunac_4/Tes then surprised me, going to write to Google the word "young ...", as you press the 'n', autocomplete the text is displayed in the drop-down "youth without a future." I see a lot of news and discussions on this topic on the web. As director of a university academic, teacher, and student of psychoanalysis, I think I should say something about it. At the moment I can think of a quote from Freud: "When we dream and we are afraid thieves, thieves are imaginary, but the fear is real." I think that something is happening to our youth: The outrage is real, the reasons ... it is less clear. Complain that apparently have no future without work, who can not free themselves ... and this is true, but do not think this is the main reason indignation. Effectively must realize that the life that awaits them is not very interesting or appealing. They are taught to love stupid things that do not provide any enjoyment: success, money, possession of property, power ... also are all things that, by definition, only be able to reach a privileged few (could be rich and famous to 100% of a company?). Then become lovers of appearances, of the image are condemned to live in fantasies, frustration, extreme hypocrisy. This almost is not responsible advertising. No more advertising because the culture that reaches young people is directly advertising. Music, movies, video clips, TV programs ... to sell more ads, and advertisers know this. The big capitalists do not need to advertise, run the ideological currents that scales down the values \u200b\u200bof the masses, governments, societies. I do not care what they do for young people. It is very difficult to recommend anything. The hardest thing now is to realize what is happening, what life is proposed to us, how is the world we have to live. I recommend reading, writing, psychoanalysis, study ... When one realizes that life is shit we can offer something a little different, can escape to some extent. Keep writing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment