long ago not publish anything. I'm pretty busy with work, writing about food, eating out, daily film, life in general, and I left a little thrown my poor blog. As I have little time to write, I do copy paste of something I had written that was not planned for release, is about a couple of dreams I had, two of the best of life. The first and have to be about 5 or 6 years or more capable. The second I dreamed it, he says here, the morning of December 5, 2009. 1 .- One of the dreams that are most I like in life does not last long, but it was good-natured. Sometimes I remember that almost as if he had really lived. I was part of the band Nito Mestre and we were in a music festival. I'm not clear if they had played or not yet ... I think not yet. It was outdoors and was beginning to get dark. The scene was like a grove, without stage, only grass and had put up lights, all very nice. This time they were Paez Calamaro that beautiful singing acoustic version of Just a gigolo both guitar in hand, and I saw the cerquita disbelief. Charly Garcia ran through the crowd like crazy and we all wanted to play. There was much pubic all quiet, mostly sitting on the grass singing along. After play had finished and all together we would play a song. We went to a tent that was on one side, it was like backstage, and there were Sabina with someone I do not remember, can Porchetto Raul. Oh, and Cerati was also there, as strong as it has appeared in other dreams after ... Entered all and decided we were going to play a song from Alan Parsons (I forget which, I think it was The eye in the sky ) and told us to play by the sun and I told them I only knew them yes-no I did not know the whole song-) and that was to follow ... We tuning and that was, I woke up and gave me awake before touching anger.
2 .- There was a free concert for Peter Gabriel at the university. I guess I was studying in the dream still there, I forget. The thing is that no one knew of the concert and we were just about my teammates and me. I called my friend Javi to fall but never answered his cell phone. As I was helping put the chairs, I had to stay at the forefront ... Then came Peter Gabriel, old, bald, as is now, and sat down at all, but I think that nobody knew and who he was. Began to get some nuns who were his choir ... nuns their uniforms nun that made me think that I would play gospel or something. I took a sewing machine that was on stage and started to talk to him. I welcomed the League Championship (must have been in South America) and asked me what I wanted to touch, what an honor. I told him Solsbury Hill (it was obvious he was going to play), The book of love (is not it, but has a beautiful cover) and also asked him to touch Supper's ready , the mythical theme of Genesis, and he laughed because he would not touch that. Neither I remembered Sledgehammer. He spoke fluent English and had no instrument. It is assumed that it would start the concert and I agonized a bit because the nuns were located and did not shut and because no one brought or a keyboard or a guitar to Gabriel. And then I woke up. Again the same feeling you do not end things, stay at medium and wanting to see the concert.
2 .- There was a free concert for Peter Gabriel at the university. I guess I was studying in the dream still there, I forget. The thing is that no one knew of the concert and we were just about my teammates and me. I called my friend Javi to fall but never answered his cell phone. As I was helping put the chairs, I had to stay at the forefront ... Then came Peter Gabriel, old, bald, as is now, and sat down at all, but I think that nobody knew and who he was. Began to get some nuns who were his choir ... nuns their uniforms nun that made me think that I would play gospel or something. I took a sewing machine that was on stage and started to talk to him. I welcomed the League Championship (must have been in South America) and asked me what I wanted to touch, what an honor. I told him Solsbury Hill (it was obvious he was going to play), The book of love (is not it, but has a beautiful cover) and also asked him to touch Supper's ready , the mythical theme of Genesis, and he laughed because he would not touch that. Neither I remembered Sledgehammer. He spoke fluent English and had no instrument. It is assumed that it would start the concert and I agonized a bit because the nuns were located and did not shut and because no one brought or a keyboard or a guitar to Gabriel. And then I woke up. Again the same feeling you do not end things, stay at medium and wanting to see the concert.
0 comments:
Post a Comment