MOTION SENSE
En estos días ociosos, con guardias intermitentes, chubascos y rachas de viento, preludio de un próximo puente, descubro gracias a un anuncio (fuente de sabiduría...) que Ausonia ha investigado un sistema llamado "motion sense" que "...cuanto más te mueves, más funciona". Y me pongo una, varias, pulseras de cascabeles para oírme sonar. Estoy perezosa, hace ya un tiempo, y el tintineo que acompaña mis movimientos me llama la atención. Ciertamente es estimulante y cansino a la vez.
Alguien me dice que la rutina apacigua la inquietud, and I, uneasy as a bacterium with flagella, disturbed me even more with the routine will be a vicious circle, eh?. More routine, more restless, more searching routine to find more concern. If it is true, as more and more firmly believe that the bacteria came from, I am the daughter of spirochetes. And there I go down the slide helix, funny, horror, as the moon, according to the isobars, until I realized that the continuous movement, is where I'm better. I'm finding my place in the world.
And I close my eyes, to keep that moment of happiness with me and me. And for you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment