Thursday, May 7, 2009

Movie Transcripts Online

The most gifted drivers

"I think it is well Known That if I want someone to stay behind me and I am faster, Then He stays behind me."
today are 27 years -27, as the number of his Ferrari, he became a legend and then Other drivers took the house of Maranello as Alboreto, Mansell, Berger, Alesi and to believe that the same-Schumacher, 27 years after the death of Gilles Villeneuve, after that stupid accident in qualifying at Zolder. Maybe if Pironi (Ferrari teammate) had not disobeyed the order of the team and had not been dangerously in the final round of the GP of San Marino, a couple of weeks before the accident, Gilles had not come out like a fiend to classify and nothing had happened. On second thought, he always drove like a fiend ... and that made him who he is today. never saw him run, I've only seen old videos, but that's enough to admire and adore him as a good fan of Ferrari I am. A type of broad smile that began running on snowmobiles, went beating everyone in Formula Atlantic to reach a career-McLaren, I think, to then be recruited by the
Comendatore
and made idol with the maneuvers, the tops , overtaking, crashes ... In his first major accident killed 2 people when his Ferrari blew up on people in Fuji after running into Ronnie Peterson. In the latter died but he ...

The best of F1 Gilles gave us: the victory in Monaco with turbo, drifts in Spain, the return on 3 wheels in the Netherlands and, of course, the struggle with Rene Arnoux at Dijon, back in 1979 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment