Monday, May 25, 2009

Pregnat Pepole On Poptropica

contralto soul gestures

Me surprised in a gesture, taking the wheel with one hand and dropping the other by the window, that reminds me of my father. I guess in the long hours on family trips, the car full of kids and songs, took the opportunity to integrate your composure.
Return of a village of 300 inhabitants, early morning visit. This weekend, there have been two deaths, so much for such a small town. Announced their imminent for days. I do not know ... I thank my patients to leave this world when not working. Served when needed, they decided to find the way to where I need without me. It is their recognition, their "okay, I do not need you."
Drive, slowly, very slowly, with eternal a short distance (just one km) because the emotions are conducive today. And my eyes blur, among orange trees and flowers carpet under the light of a sun that promises an early summer day. I'm not sad or angry, but I have wanted to stop the tears, they, in fact, hovering without permission and without shame. Hum
Lluís Llach: "... in viure Aprenem aixi morint i ens anem aquesta llei corprèn that remained as certa", and notes lead me to a lovely island that you have not visited, painted blue, as the sea that surrounds it. I realize that he lost treasure map. What will Pirate been the watch dog and the shark tank?. I wish you were not lacking.
already in the courtyard of City Hall stopped the car and take a deep breath. There is a dead swallow. I look at the sun and close my eyes. I remember that I asked, when I woke up on Monday and a Friday, and smile.
What are the gestures that lead to this cascade of emotions, the choreography never twice the same, to this end-butterfly?. Most recently the morning, good morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment