Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fibromyalgia Antibiotics

hallowing

paper can also be useful to make a costume.
At the last minute I had to invent this costume for my grandson, it snowed last night and the temperature low enough so that the suit should be large enough that could bring suit under the snow.
I got the idea to make this costume aquarium.
take to display the postcard I prepared, I always like to make postcards to keep memories of children on special days.
To make the costume
use a layer of which are used in Niagara Falls and the fish are paper. Besides the great pumpkin
our door also did paper mache, but left with ugly face comic, finally hallowing ornaments are that rare.
Huyyy! .... Here at the gardens have been planted full cemeteries, mummies and all manner of rotten monsters and ghosts ....
Buuuuuuuu, Buuuuu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment