tempo
How slow over time as the days go by so fast! Solar woman I am, I pass the years built up on moons. This full moon nights came with wine and mozart ... a delicious end to the vertigo of many days of cut agenda.
stick to me feet on the ground, seizing me when I walk. So I choose to move swimming or flying in an exercise in daydreaming, for making me aware of reality. It's nice and not hurt anyone.
and now I have no right angles in my frame mental, indefinite. This confusion leads to fears sets me in a state that is alien to me (I am a little fearful). And I'm pulling the sheets that cover my ghosts, little by little, I mark the tempo of life inevitable. There is almost never anything underneath, but some clothes are so heavy to lift.
And I enjoy the ephemeral, the moment, alterations (sharps and flats) that accompany the notes of my staff, and found shelter in a way that I do not begin or end, but still do with eyes wide open. Maybe after this summit, perhaps behind the clouds, maybe when you lift the fog ...
And sing aloud in the meantime.
0 comments:
Post a Comment