Monday, November 1, 2010
Playpoptropica Game Funbrain
Larguita day I like light ... This weekend gave me twenty-five hours, I decided to do nothing, and that would spread these quépoquitasganasdeobligaciones. Yes, ensued, and the result was that I did more than many times. Will the Zen, not to come to be doing more, that is appreciated in these times that I'm missing batteries.
are the days of angels and the guard goes crazy for some time, trying to let him fulfill his task. Go behind me, waiting for a hole to beat the wings and freshen the air I breathe. I promised to write a letter, like the Magi, who goes the angel bewildered, as if he had permission to intervene. The presence of him and his friends note, these strokes of music and in that sense of feeling together. I make you hollow, I say. And coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment