singing rock and roll where you should be quiet
(Concierto de Enrique Bunbury in Quito, Ecuador, part of the tour Hellville Tour, Thursday October 8, 2009, Agora de la Casa de la Cultura Ecuatoriana, 21.00 ... and not Bunbury-concert at Municipal Stadium on Saturday Sígsig October 10, 2009) I thought of writing a post like that of the previous concerts (
Sabina, Soda
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Pro And Cons Of Pentax K1000 Film
,
Calamaro-not the
Calamaro-not the
Roger Hodgson -) when I was still vibrating eardrums volume guitars, but I felt very
to not to do so. Kishi wait a bit until I felt it was time, but never felt, so as not to leave e qu time goes past, I stand in front of the computer and I write, without feeling in tune .. . because it may never be with this. suffice to say that was one of the best concerts life. All excellent preseason, love the new songs, the avidity to find setlists from past shows, the excitement of waiting ... until they're there, turn off the lights and everything will start. See a video on screen while playing A plateful
brain, of Messer Chups. The musicians are taking location, people start screaming and drums with bass, is joined by other instruments and the mythical " Good night, fuckers!
" is heard. Bunbury is ready to give us two hours of the best rock and roll ... You know,
if you want to make a couple of new bugs, ask local band
, or your band. The age a delusion, the music continues and you called me a coward for not estamparte a kiss on the mouth ... on one side
infi no, the other the sky
... I can not put into words everything, so maybe I am dedicated to rob Bunbury words ...
After that great start, everyone realizes that there are very few people. The Agora is full and we better defend
in the face to face in the melee and time to time ... Enrique takes very little time between songs, is a machine, a show, his guitar and hit load. I just
wait who knows me, I grope the next shelter and do not believe in happiness ads ... actually prefer to let the others have fun and enjoy themselves . Back a bit in time,
sure only wanted to show this insecurity that devours me ... Here, now, again, I'm back again to exceed the limit that I could bear, do not leave it alive . We continue with the Hellville de Luxe and what vam
piro of living I would take today to feed? We all have something to hide ... Or not. We all have something to say ... Or not. have to see ... dance, has the world in the palm of your hand nos tiene a nosotros. Y tiene la mejor voz que he escuchado en la vida. No es suficiente con cantar entonado, hay que sentir cada palabra, cada nota, y él lo sabe, él nos lo hace entender. Pensaba que lo sabía, pero no es hasta ese momento que puedo gritar ¡sácame de aquí! Hubo un momento en que pudimos decir que no, que lo sentimos... nos debimos confundir
...
De repente una sorpresa. No me esperé que toda la gente se pusiera euf
órica con este tema que nunca fue un hit para mí, pero bueno, no ando buscando grandeza, sólo esta tristeza quisiera curar ... Y otra sorpresa, la mejor de la vida, un tema que no estaba en los setlists anteriores and that it is a
hitazo for me but even she does not want you ... I recently (sic) very light without the girl's sad that I (sic) laugh. For those who were heroes to remind them it was time, but I did not go for that because I've always preferred a prolonged kiss even though I know that lies, even though he knows to be false. What the hell happens when eyes are not? Bends
then Alicia (Alicia ... not that that other either, but that tells you when and want
to
left you.) Well, Calstar me deeply and hurt me now ... said how nice it was to see us walk what are you going to do?
Intermediate arrived. Another video, this time full of horror movie lines of the 50 type B, a voice cries out You do not have to go to hell because you are in it. This is hell!. There need not remind me ... And the band out again, like a hurricane, such as Brazil 70, destructive and devastating and started playing my song. After all
solitaire am an explorer who lost the compass and map ... and my desires are not only abandoned nests ... Enrique
shows that the singer feels at home in any setting of the city . Well, all earned
a blow to the heart ... and if only a gesture, a wink, just a kiss, try it once , albeit in a different way to which we have always wanted. One of the most anticipated was the one that followed. I decided, for that matter, defense mechanism, caught as my soul is, with enough calm, be strong and face the truth as soon as possible
... What a dream come true to hear the handful of live songs, sung by the same voice that speaks from the records, from the unconscious, from the incomprehensible truth of this in what has become my life. And then, always talking between songs, always touching the soul, came the obligatory tribute to Mauricio Aznar and the people who did not fail to enjoy a moment. I know that nothing will happen but now I'm on the ropes ... I can not give you the heart, I lost my bid for rock and roll . And to close the first half, I'll start
today, today is the beginning of the end ... Loneliness is a place so empty without you. And he dismissed presented to Alvaro Suite, Jordi Mena, Robert Castellanos, Jorge and Ramon Rebenaque Gacias and went for a while ...
But again,
because he found love not looking so much ... because the debris and brought out to the muses ... and because left me wanting for you
(yeah, right ...) It's what life ... I did not think could be improved but improved, even though people do not let him speak (damn, I was wanting to know what was going to say Nacho). The second best album of my life took one of the essential issues. was good but was not the best and all, or almost everything, otherwise left because I prepared myself for forgetting. And at the end
... one of the most beautiful waltzes. Allow me to devote the last line ... so we can stay a lifetime, so if you leave me, do not want to leave
. And he turned to go and came back out, always dress different, with guitar in tune, with an audience that could not go. A respite for me, shouting from the sidelines the past, recalling that when he sought your mouth, the wind blew my kisses ... Well, now that
all is said, that everyone on your way
, Bunbury decided to get off the stage and mingle with those who love to sing, because I'm the one who, with his guitar singing spent whole nights, man crying guitar and the starlight . Can not believe how perfect can be the human voice. Toq willing to give me the grace ue-as so often-sounded those chords, that ripped and threw me another truth to the face, because I wake up singing always with the same penalties, with open wounds still unhealed . So that we ended, it again was again returned. Touched we do not like, but listen there is something else, another level ... Again missed your shot, always confronting and, ultimately, overcome by fear, fall to the ground and let you step . And we knew we could not last much longer but we all wanted to continue singing. So in the end only wrote on the tombstone: do not know how difficult to distinguish from the simple and now you're on my list of promises to forget ... Although, as always, I missed songs (he wanted to scream and stoy hooked on you, I will not deny, if I say I've taken, it is not true ... the evidence can not be hide, or we have the sea and a good fish to eat at your side and that is only if you come back, of course
, or
you, watering my garden one day of torrential rain, the best company for moods eg
to not to do so. Kishi wait a bit until I felt it was time, but never felt, so as not to leave e qu time goes past, I stand in front of the computer and I write, without feeling in tune .. . because it may never be with this. suffice to say that was one of the best concerts life. All excellent preseason, love the new songs, the avidity to find setlists from past shows, the excitement of waiting ... until they're there, turn off the lights and everything will start. See a video on screen while playing A plateful brain, of Messer Chups. The musicians are taking location, people start screaming and drums with bass, is joined by other instruments and the mythical " Good night, fuckers!
" is heard. Bunbury is ready to give us two hours of the best rock and roll ... You know,
if you want to make a couple of new bugs, ask local band
, or your band. The age a delusion, the music continues and you called me a coward for not estamparte a kiss on the mouth ... on one side
infi no, the other the sky
... I can not put into words everything, so maybe I am dedicated to rob Bunbury words ...
After that great start, everyone realizes that there are very few people. The Agora is full and we better defend
in the face to face in the melee and time to time ... Enrique takes very little time between songs, is a machine, a show, his guitar and hit load. I just
wait who knows me, I grope the next shelter and do not believe in happiness ads ... actually prefer to let the others have fun and enjoy themselves . Back a bit in time, sure only wanted to show this insecurity that devours me ... Here, now, again, I'm back again to exceed the limit that I could bear, do not leave it alive . We continue with the Hellville de Luxe and what vam
piro of living I would take today to feed? We all have something to hide ... Or not. We all have something to say ... Or not. have to see ... dance, has the world in the palm of your hand nos tiene a nosotros. Y tiene la mejor voz que he escuchado en la vida. No es suficiente con cantar entonado, hay que sentir cada palabra, cada nota, y él lo sabe, él nos lo hace entender. Pensaba que lo sabía, pero no es hasta ese momento que puedo gritar ¡sácame de aquí! Hubo un momento en que pudimos decir que no, que lo sentimos... nos debimos confundir
...
De repente una sorpresa. No me esperé que toda la gente se pusiera euf
órica con este tema que nunca fue un hit para mí, pero bueno, no ando buscando grandeza, sólo esta tristeza quisiera curar ... Y otra sorpresa, la mejor de la vida, un tema que no estaba en los setlists anteriores and that it is a
hitazo for me but even she does not want you ... I recently (sic) very light without the girl's sad that I (sic) laugh. For those who were heroes to remind them it was time, but I did not go for that because I've always preferred a prolonged kiss even though I know that lies, even though he knows to be false. What the hell happens when eyes are not? Bends
then Alicia (Alicia ... not that that other either, but that tells you when and want
to
left you.) Well, Calstar me deeply and hurt me now ... said how nice it was to see us walk what are you going to do?
Intermediate arrived. Another video, this time full of horror movie lines of the 50 type B, a voice cries out You do not have to go to hell because you are in it. This is hell!. There need not remind me ... And the band out again, like a hurricane, such as Brazil 70, destructive and devastating and started playing my song. After all
solitaire am an explorer who lost the compass and map ... and my desires are not only abandoned nests ... Enrique
shows that the singer feels at home in any setting of the city . Well, all earned
a blow to the heart ... and if only a gesture, a wink, just a kiss, try it once , albeit in a different way to which we have always wanted. One of the most anticipated was the one that followed. I decided, for that matter, defense mechanism, caught as my soul is, with enough calm, be strong and face the truth as soon as possible
... What a dream come true to hear the handful of live songs, sung by the same voice that speaks from the records, from the unconscious, from the incomprehensible truth of this in what has become my life. And then, always talking between songs, always touching the soul, came the obligatory tribute to Mauricio Aznar and the people who did not fail to enjoy a moment. I know that nothing will happen but now I'm on the ropes ... I can not give you the heart, I lost my bid for rock and roll . And to close the first half, I'll start
today, today is the beginning of the end ... Loneliness is a place so empty without you. And he dismissed presented to Alvaro Suite, Jordi Mena, Robert Castellanos, Jorge and Ramon Rebenaque Gacias and went for a while ...
But again,
because he found love not looking so much ... because the debris and brought out to the muses ... and because left me wanting for you
(yeah, right ...) It's what life ... I did not think could be improved but improved, even though people do not let him speak (damn, I was wanting to know what was going to say Nacho). The second best album of my life took one of the essential issues. was good but was not the best and all, or almost everything, otherwise left because I prepared myself for forgetting. And at the end
... one of the most beautiful waltzes. Allow me to devote the last line ... so we can stay a lifetime, so if you leave me, do not want to leave
. And he turned to go and came back out, always dress different, with guitar in tune, with an audience that could not go. A respite for me, shouting from the sidelines the past, recalling that when he sought your mouth, the wind blew my kisses ... Well, now that
all is said, that everyone on your way
, Bunbury decided to get off the stage and mingle with those who love to sing, because I'm the one who, with his guitar singing spent whole nights, man crying guitar and the starlight . Can not believe how perfect can be the human voice. Toq willing to give me the grace ue-as so often-sounded those chords, that ripped and threw me another truth to the face, because I wake up singing always with the same penalties, with open wounds still unhealed . So that we ended, it again was again returned. Touched we do not like, but listen there is something else, another level ... Again missed your shot, always confronting and, ultimately, overcome by fear, fall to the ground and let you step . And we knew we could not last much longer but we all wanted to continue singing. So in the end only wrote on the tombstone: do not know how difficult to distinguish from the simple and now you're on my list of promises to forget ... Although, as always, I missed songs (he wanted to scream and stoy hooked on you, I will not deny, if I say I've taken, it is not true ... the evidence can not be hide, or we have the sea and a good fish to eat at your side and that is only if you come back, of course
, or
ligrosos
or even higher but I can say I can not clearer ...) were more than satisfied. But we stayed with the show win in Sígsig, after odysseys, to have tickets, be there in line ... stupid club for grasshopper was very easy not to step up and stop the show for the next day. We could not stay. But vaio worth the trip and everything else too ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment