Oops, I confused ... it was a great red herring . Collins says that SAR forgetfulness is the same as distraction, failure, neglect, error. And mine is all that too.
I do not know how many weeks I can go on tiptoe through life, how I can lose the beat and keep singing for free, how I look without seeing, how to listen inside, but it is clear that I can and it is clear that I do not feel well. Nothing serious, however. I continue and remain. And I am happy to meet you here, now that I realize my forgetfulness ... this is complicated.
Feelings of guilt and / or of repentance emotions seem unnecessary and I think the best time is today. And I need a future, that the past was and the countless variations that may have been too heavy to move forward, with a crescent smile.
0 comments:
Post a Comment