Monday, August 9, 2010

More Fertile After D&c

There is no cure for this

I had another blog I killed. Met cycle and many months ago, all this year, he was left with nothing new, but there are thousands of wonderful developments have fitted very well there. was the soundtrack of what I experienced and was dedicated to music. Posted there songs with their videos, letters and text relevant or irrelevant, depending on how want to see. He had many followers but he had his good time that was filled with comments. To kill some promises were unfulfilled thrown to the wind in the heat of the big issues it contained, such as including a video with pictures of Katy Jurado crying Pat Garrett & Billy The Kid Sam Peckinpah, his face without removing preparations for punishment or anything Nacho Vegas-a video that I had touched it to me, or posting the version I made slow-that's the soundtrack of Wild Horses PiƱeyro of-the Somewhere find squid. Never mind, maybe the world was better for them not being able to do anything thereof. The only thing I am sorry to have left in oblivion is the super list of topics highly depressive compilation of The Cure, this mythical list that later became known as disk There is no cure for this . Since it was the only goal of the missing blog salvageable think it would be a good epilogue to his life remembering the collection, and no videos or letters (but with links included) ... and nothing left to say ... But hey, that is understood what I mean, let's start where to start, at the beginning of history.

It all started as usually start this kind of thing: a boy and a girl. Turns out this guy, hopelessly shy must say, I liked this girl, hopelessly beautiful. His strange face, his beautiful hair, glasses and other attributes, attracted and captivated the poor sucker. As expected, the type he was never close, never could say anything, was content simply to look through and know that she existed. ever wrote a love letter (love?) That never delivered and, as happened Paez and Sabina came to the whole world via the internet . As I had very good contacts and managed to find the phone henchmen her, her name I will not write here will not upset those involved in the matter, "your profile in one of these social networks on-line, date of birth, address, class schedule and even the geographical location of your home. And all for nothing, to not be able to say even a hello. Oddly enough, the boy did not feel defeated or sad or anything, just wanted to commemorate the event of a love that never was, one like so many others among couples who, for being one minute late to somewhere, you never get to know . And there was born There is no cure for this .

Me heard this remarkable story and decided, given my situation, use it to my advantage. And here I am, trying not to let it be lost forever. As the nice guy that I fell, I decided to lend a hand and show you what was saved by not even a little intimate with the girl with the glasses. So I decided to find a sad story of love, but not those in which the protagonist is one of those impossible love, the kind we all would have liked to see in a movie, something romantic sad, but one of those more common, a such that, without really knowing how, is entangled with a woman and then gradually loses identity, she discovers that she is not what he expected and what is worse is realizing that he is not what she expected. Your world is falling apart until it reaches the end. He is heartbroken, can not forget the happiness but has had a miserable life ... can not forget it. The love that died left in its place something that does not stop the heartbeat, as if a surgeon had opened demonic chest and he had transplanted into a dead dog.

is to say that the guy was very grateful, but said that winning bother me, it was enough to hear all Bloodflowers ... and I think that's right about that. Well, the thing is that 13 tracks are:
  • Lost (The Cure , 2004 Wish , 1992 Bloodflowers , 2000 Video Men do not even remember the girl ... and she less of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment