Monday, July 19, 2010

How Did Herbert Hoover Approach The Depression



Tonight sobrasada and jasmine smells and tastes like red and white (like the gown I wear). I come over Sunday Holy Year which closes seven cycles of seven years, the magic number. I was born the day my father turned 33 and I had a difficult blow out the candles, which I like a birthday, not your company and help. Today, the moon tells me that will be full to accompany me on 25, and I am so grateful ...

I have been a few months in reserve, I was getting notices subtle threats. I never out of gas. It was the first signal. Twice in one week. Not bad. Then came the day when mobile battery drain. Really unusual. Then my laptop also left me with a job half done. I did not see how tired he was ... and there came the turning point. My energy was fair and scattered. I went to the first source of personal power, roots. A concert with the smile and joy, hugs and kisses, "my" director who was (my Tinet), and with the complicity of so many things shared . Confidences on the beach in front of a coffee while reading the respect in the eyes of those who accompanied me, and has accompanied me in my symphonies pathetic in recent years. A dinner with childhood friends until the wee hours even though we all had work the next day ("in a while," he said Blanca) finished with sweet wine on the carpet, divining the future with the cards and sharing concerns and plans , as has been for years. Domino on the terrace, and fulfilling experiences. And the routine sounds like new. And enhanced self-esteem, recovering steps you already know, that has risen and fallen in the past. I feel lucky, I guess I never ceased to be. And I want you should know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment