Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kansas Visitor Driver License

ex-tupendo sobrasada

These cloudy days, which do not allow errors weather man, I wonder if the sun goes down or waiting fruitlessly clouds that cover it will want clearing. Never mind, it is obvious that is. And we know when it's gone across the globe, rather, we will we on time in the belief that we will return the next day to pick up your birth (those born in summer we do photosynthesis). It is we who say goodbye to the sun at sunset, which we say "goodbye, tomorrow I return." The sun is and is.
So I think lists of what was and is not that I have carefully developed over the years. Some seismic periods of unexpected life events, I have concluded from the names of my friends to my ex-friends, my fellow ex-partners, husband-ex-husband ... and so with love, family politics, etc ... Now, it seems the sun will shade today, I realize the waste of time and energy. What is a list of ex-foo if no ill will or intent? Revenge does not strike me as near, or pose for me, nor do I have time for it. The Night of San Juan which is close burn all former lists. It is a kind of exorcism it is necessary to be exitus ex, really, because while going on a list is and the category of ex ... the truth leads me to think of zombies, undead, vampires and ghosts. All of them appreciate the company offered and shared experiences, but surely there are those who need more than me. I do not want to give my energy not a second more. I count on what is / who they are, because "it is what it is," says my good friend Josemi.
remember the scene from "A Night at the Opera" in which Groucho and Chico are reducing the contract (the parties of the contracting party, etc ...) and I find it fun to rectify my lease on life . If you live or cure, we must enjoy it, so learned and what they learn. You do not know me now oxygen enters the lungs and peeling emotional embellishes a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment