difficult thing is to have desires. Young, a psych!
Today I was very funny what I read in El Pais. Young spoke of complaining that only earn just enough to live in shared apartments. And I say that it's funny because I have lived many years in an apartment, but I've always made money to be analyzed, to be aimed at a poetry workshop, take singing lessons, guitar ... It occurs to me that the problem of these young people may be able to be really having problems with their desire to want problems.
If llegarann \u200b\u200bto get money well use it to build a life they do not want (the life that suggests the state and family), or use it for drugs or similar. I really love
drugs (alcohol, marijuana, snuff, coca-cola and counting) and I love having a conventional life, but I think it is interesting to have other desires (singing, writing, painting ...) . When you say to these young people who can work nights or weekends put their hands to the head, as if they're killing. But I have worked for many years, and still do, weekends, evenings, and I have not happened. What happens is that I have desires. That money is not going to do evil.
Well, then there is the desire to learn, to study. That seems to always have to learn to make money and never thought that could be reversed. Que podamos ganar dinero para aprender, para estudiar...
Salvese quien pueda... o bueno, sálvese quien lo desee.
0 comments:
Post a Comment