Monday, December 14, 2009

Caterpillar Turning Into A Butterfly Saying

promised gift ... Who is Franklin

Once, about 5 or 10 years, I know, I dreamed I had a planetary alignment or something, which was that all the planets are very close to Earth. Then I went to see the sky at night and you could see all full of stars, as in Hollywood films of science fiction. There was clearly Jupiter, there were plenty of stars, galaxies were far away, which, up again, spinning slowly like space station in Kubrick's film, "the vast Moon, Mars, Saturn with its rings. It was spectacular and, in some way evil. That kind of cosmic beauty caused the hysteria because many people believed the world would end ... After that dream into his head to me the question of whether there was ever a natural phenomenon, an event anyone who is capable of causing madness just by looking or the mere fact that exists or happens. The people running, crazy, I do not know whether for better or for worse. It should not be madness caused by fear of an apocalypse, but something else, something less gloomy ... Something like what the guy says on the floor in
video of Radiohead's Just ...
And now I find this: global orgasm. Well, I must clarify that I found out now. Last year a friend told me of the 2008-version has been since 2006 - and frankly I think it did not work ... The date and time coincided with the FIFA Club World Cup final in Japan -21 December, as this year, and I spent glued to the TV, biting my fingernails and suffering. I felt no good universal energy or anything because we lost, damn EBRA damn Van der Sar, Wayne Rooney damn. While I realized that the only thing that keeps us a step down from Manchester United is a lot of million dollars and a golsito, I received positive vibes from all the orgasms of people around the world enjoyed while I was suffering .. . And certainly not snow-white players.

Well, I'm digressing. In its website

, Anela and Steve Schweitzer, the couple who conceived all this, suggest that the energy generated by orgasm, consciously dedicated to peace (and social and gender justice and global warming ... ) can positively affect a change in the energy field of the Earth. According to them, high concentrations of orgasmic energy, coupled with positive visualization can help reduce overall levels of violence, hatred and fear ... Sounds relatively coherent and to subtle but ... Is it possible? It's like the dream I had is there such a thing capable of massive and instantly crazy people? That of thinking about world peace while searching one of these little deaths I think a turn-off

... but hey, who told me they would do so after how it went.

0 comments:

Post a Comment