Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How Do You Get Pityriasis



I love the crisis, really, I'm happy.
Those in crisis are the landowners, people who had several houses and live off of speculation , people who had money in the stock market ... The workers are not in crisis. Those who have a skill useful to society and do not covet anything that we can gain from our work, we, the workers we will never be in crisis.
If you really know how to work and you trade in your thing you will always have me in the academy JOB crisis will benefit me, I'm starting to notice.
People see that money is not worth much, it's not as good legacy to leave to their children a lot of money they will lose the first opportunity, it is better to leave training, education, healthy study habits a HONESTY * (that's what they teach math).
As I am frankly honorable worker benefited from the crisis, I hope you come really hard and really achieve change the values \u200b\u200bof the English.

(* before read: "honrradez)

0 comments:

Post a Comment