Public University Private University
Yesterday I was talking to the father of a student in the CEU, which has come to let the hand with practices of C + +. He told me that he wanted us to do our practices (do not know why some parents tend to think their children are silly). I told him that his teachers were to suddenly realize if all practices came perfect without asked any questions or anything. Then he began to complain about their care students.
felt that was not satisfied that the personal attention that advertise both private universities.
In the academy where I work (Cartagena99) is a teacher who works in the UAX, and was telling me that I had more than two hundred students. With two hundred students can not remember the particulars of the majority, can not thoroughly answer all questions and concerns of each.
I think the difference between private and public universities is that in private you can take a teacher. That is, if a teacher gives problems, it has good reviews, etc. Then you can take.
This is good and bad. That is, is good but runs the risk of negatively valued students demanding teachers, and positively to the less harsh. A private teachers explained it very clearly when they hire: "Students need to be fucked but happy."
I have to say also that I studied in public and generally had all the attention needed by teachers. What happens is you have to gigs, being a bit pushy, show interest, be educated ... If you go to professors' offices, study, do exercises that go with questions posed and well built, it is shown that After the question there is a job, a process that is not a freebie (can not go to ask: do not know anything, do I can explain everything?) said that if you ask the right help, the teachers of public I personally attend all necessary.
0 comments:
Post a Comment